Looking for a quicker alternative to my traditional iron - Tefal Ultraglide, I checked out the Tefal IXEO All In One Solution.
WHERE TO BUY
Tefal IXEO All in One Solution: https://vtudio.com/a/?a=tefal+ixeo
Tefal Ultraglide: https://vtudio.com/a/?e=tefal+ultraglide
Dyson V11: https://youtu.be/z033evoZjos
Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal: https://youtu.be/2uPRkbnvVrg
Dyson Pure Cool Me: https://youtu.be/tUaqJOfsmWA
Miele Washing Machine: https://youtu.be/eW3jeeCrzjA
Dyson Fan: https://youtu.be/tTeLj72AvG0
Smeg Kettle: https://youtu.be/EaybHYmQMzk
Hisense Fridge: https://youtu.be/a1nmEoK87Zc
LG NeoChef Microwave Oven: https://youtu.be/dzxxE4-oNZ0
Inside the box are a number of attachments which are relatively easy to assemble taking about 10 minutes.
- Quick assembly
- Sturdy heavy base with wheels attached for ease of mobility
- Large water capacity for the steamer 1L
- Anti-calc cartridge included
- Two simple buttons, on/off and anti-calc. No settings required for temperature.
- Quick heat up time 45 seconds.
- The location of the steamer trigger on the handle of the steamer is ergonomically friendly.
- Accessories come with the box - 2x large pegs, fabric brush and lint handle.
- The board is height adjustable. There are no preset heights and this can be changed to whatever suits your need.
- The board also has 3 positions - horizontal/vertical and oblique (45deg). Comes with its own cover for protection.
- The iron has its own cradle.
- Warranty is included
- Box is fairly heavy so make sure you’ve done a work out prior or have a friend to help.
- The actual functioning of the device appears to be lacking. It does not work well on creased items such as pillow cases or shirts. Presumably it is more for touch ups which is strange given it is an iron also.
- Every so often a big burst of steam would come out from the iron piece making the clothes wet.
- Apparatus is large, it requires a dedicated space for storage.
Overall, I think this product is ideal for touch ups/ detailing but as an iron it does not function as good as traditional iron. I was excited to try this but disappointed that it didn’t do a good job with its primary functions. I’ll be keeping hold of my iron for now.
MATS and Rvmor - Anywhere I Am
Links to products often include an affiliate tracking code which allow us to earn fees on purchases you make through them.