Wahl Lithium Blitz 3-in-1 Beard Trimmer Review
In this review we try out the Wahl Blitz 3-in-1 Beard Trimmer on a real-life stubborn beard, testing out the trimming blade, the detailer blade and the shaver blade to see various styles and techniques to see how good the Wahl truely is.
- With the beard trimmer, while shaving downwards felt more aggressive than shaving upwards, shaving downwards left the skin less sore.
- The shaver blade is ace, got the face side silky smooth for 2 days.
There’s no built in hair management system, so hair gets all over the place.
- The stand only fits the shaver and one blade, so you’ll have to keep the other blades floating around.
- The stand has no power integration point, so charging the unit on the stand is awkward.
- The power adapter is country specific, bizzarly this unit doesn’t use a universal socket.
- The power button is easy to accidently press whilst shaving.
- The unit cannot be used whilst charging.
- There is no nose trimming attachment, unlike the box suggests.
- The difference between the detailer shaver and the beard trimmer is vast, would be useful to get an inbetween blade.
- Beautifully built unit.
- Holds a long charge time of 240 minutes.
- Comes with various attachments.
- Loved the shaver attachment.
- 1 minute charge gets you 3 minutes use.
- Night and day difference between my previous Braun Series 3.
Where to Buy | Affiliate Links